Industrial thermostat with rotary knob on front or internal trimmer, adjustable switch differential and relay contact max. 15 Amp. @ 230 VAC.
The LC-thermostat series are compact professional thermostats for regulating temperature in cooling and freezing technology for a large number of applications. The measurement is based on the highly stable and accurate PT100 sensor. Various standard versions, ranges and housings are available for the various applications. We can of course provide you with comprehensive advice regarding suitable sensors. In addition to the standard versions it is possible to supply a thermostat in a customer-specific range or version. Attractive discounts apply to larger series.
- LC055-1: Thermostat with rotary knob and scale markings on the front plate.
- LC055-2: Thermostat with internal set point-trimmer, no scale marking on the outside.
||Thermostat in plastic housing, with high power relay contact. Rotary knob on front, specially for cool/freeze applications. Supplied with screw clamps for connection cables and mounted cable sensor model 156, pocket 50x6 mm, with 2 metre PVC cable.
- Industrial applications.
- Process control.
- Machine construction.
- Coffee machines.
- Frost protection.
- Cool/Freeze display cases.
||PT100 - IEC60751-3 lead.
||Standard measurement range / scale markings: -30 … +30 °C. Other ranges possible upon request. Switch differential adjustable: ±1-10% FSR.
||High power relay contact max. 15 Amp. @ 230 VAC.
||Standard 230 VAC - 50/60 Hz, optional in 24 VDC (ask for the suitable versions).
||IP44 (with rotary knob on front), IP65 (with internal set point-trimmer).
|Options (for supplement)
- Customer-specific / non-standard measurement range.
- Customer-specific / non-standard supply voltage.
- Front plate with own logo, company name or measurement unit.
• Example of switch functions (Dutch)
• Examples of switch functions (English)
The delivery of standard types from stocks and customer-specific versions can be within a few days.In view of the large number of versions and options for orders you can contact our sales department tel. +31 50-501 37 45 or by email: