Very accurate digital hand-held thermometer for calibration and control tasks including traceable calibration certificate. Accuracy over the entire measurement range ±0.2°C. Standard with a 5 year guarantee!
The DTM55 is a very accurate hand-held thermometer for all the usual calibration and control tasks. This meter is a robust version manufactured from modern electronic components, which gives it a standard 5 year factory guarantee! With a standard 9 volt battery more than 10,000 measurements are possible. In order to preserve battery life the meter switches off automatically after several minutes. The DTM55 is supplied including a traceable calibration certificate that can be checked and renewed annually.
NEW: the DTM55 is now also available in a version that measures Cryogenic temperatures in for example liquid nitrogen. Specially developed for laboratories, blood banks, hospitals, AI stations etc. Delivery including traceable calibration certificate (to -20°C) and hand-held sensor according to choice. Can be used for a temperature range from -190 to +50 °C.
Sensor of your choice:
- DTM55: Precision hand-held thermometer incl. sensor and traceable calibration certificate, range -59.9..+199.9°C.
- DTM55CRYO: Precision hand-held thermometer incl. sensor and traceable calibration certificate, range -190.0..+50.0°C.
- Hand-held sensor with rounded flat point and with 1 meter curled cable.
- Hand-held sensor with rounded flat point and with 1 meter straight cable.
- Hand-held sensor with sharp bullet-shaped point and with 1 meter curled cable.
- Hand-held sensor with sharp bullet-shaped point and with 1 meter straight cable.
- Hand-held sensor for air temperature measurement and with 1 meter curled cable.
- Hand-held sensor for surface temperature measurement and with 1 meter curled cable.
- Hand-held sensor with thinned sharp bullet-shaped point, cable bending protection and with 1 meter straight cable.
||Digital precision thermometer with 5 year guarantee!
- Calibration and Certification.
- HACCP control.
- Service tasks.
||PT100 - IEC60751/3-lead.
||Standard -59.9... +199.9°C. Customer-specific range possible.
||DTM55: ± 0.2°C. DTM55CRYO: ± 0.5°C.
|Options (for supplement)
- Test lead for checking existing PT100 elements.
- Sturdy plastic case with space for instrument and sensor.
- Calibration plug for checking the instrument at 0 °C.
- Calibration plug for checking the instrument at 100 °C.
- (annual) Re-calibration of the instrument including new calibration certificate.
• Manual (Dutch)
• User manual (English)
The delivery of standard types from stocks and customer-specific versions can be within a few days. In view of the large number of versions and options for orders you can contact our sales department tel. +31 50-501 37 45 or by email: